I recently came accross SuperBath; an online store that offers a wide range of high quality bathroom and kitchen products at competitive prices. Their range of products includes the best in modern and contemporary bathroom and kitchen fittings, what’s special about SuperBath is the quality of their service and the after sales service.
It is very important to have a well designed kitchen, as normally kitchens are not changed very often so the details have to be picked very carefully. It is also important to invest in high quality items to be fitted in the kitchen, as these need to be durable, reliable and perform their job perfectly.
One of the things that I find very important in the kitchen, is the kitchen tap. In my house, we have 2 different sinks with 2 different taps fitted next to each other which I find very useful for a big family like ours, and I would totally recommend this for anyone who is looking to install new sinks/taps in their kitchen to get 2 sinks and preferably 2 taps too. There are a few things that you need to consider when choosing a kitchen tap to make sure that you are making the right decision:
- Are you fitting a new sink with a tap? Or you’re just replacing your old tap? The sink and the tap have to compatible to work well together. Most sinks come with pre-drilled holes for the taps, and this needs to work with the tap that you’re choosing.
- Decide on which style of tap do you like? Are you looking for a tap with a high spout to easily wash large pots or pans? Or do you need a low spout as space is at a premium? It is also important to consider the size of the spout in relation to the sink. High spouts are perfect for large sinks, and low spouts are usually chosen for smaller sinks. Are you looking for a mixer tap? Do you prefer bridge mixer tap or a single lever tap?
- Handles. Do you prefer lever? knob handles or cross shaped handles? Lever handles are my favourite, they fit great in a busy kitchen, they are also perfect for people with little children as they are easier to operate and use. Knobs are usually cheaper, so if you’re on a tight budget these can be a great choice. And cross shaped handles give your kitchen a classic look.
- Finishes. This depends on your taste, stainless steel finishes are very popular, as well as the classic chrome ones. Or are you looking for a colourful tap? This depends on your taste and the style of your kitchen.
- Valves. This is about the flow of the water in the tap. You need to check your water pressure and make sure that it is compatible with the tap that you’re purchasing for it to perform well.
SuperBath offer a beautiful range of kitchen taps. Most of the taps that they offer come from the best German brands, for competitive prices and great service. You can choose from a selection of high and low spouts, as well as taps that are equipped with pull out spouts, these come in handy when you’re washing huge pots or large vegetables.
They also offer free shipping on most orders, free returns within 14 days of purchase, and you can always give them a call for expert advice to help you make the right decision when purchasing a new kitchen tap.
This post is written by me in association with SuperBath. As always, all words and opinions are my own. Photographs courtesy of SuperBath.